International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women’s equality. IWD has occurred for well over a century, with the first IWD gathering in 1911 supported by over a million people. Today, IWD belongs to all groups collectively everywhere. IWD is not country, group or organization specific.
For a limited time, you can celebrate IWD with One Soul Boudoir’s amazing celebration special.
Our $399 IWD special includes:
– a girls’ shopping trip to LiviRae with Jill or Kelsey!
– $25 LiviRae gift certificate
– complete makeover with lashes
– One Soul spa slippers
– Mimosa or champs
– 2-hour photo shoot with Jill & David
– One Soul Boudoir t-shirt
– $150 studio credit toward an add-on theme or the required purchase of an image collection (collections start at $799).